Channel Sales Manager- Human Resources
VisualVault is looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Human Resources field and access to or a strong plan to gain access to c-level decision makers that provide software and services to this market.
This position is responsible for the recruitment and development Channel Sales in the Human Resources market through software providers, service providers and consultants focused in this vertical market. This is strictly a “Hunter” role with a focus to establish new Cannel Sales Partners consistent with VisualVault’s growth strategies and in support of annual business objectives.
An entrepreneurial energy, spirit and drive are key ingredients for a successful candidate in this role. Knowledge of how SaaS based solutions have disrupted the status quo, key business process trends and industry relationships will jump start your success. This critical position reports directly to the CEO.
- Identify and establish new Sales Channel relationships in the Human Resources market for VisualVault.
- Implement and manage annual sales campaigns to achieve goals.
- Work with CEO & Marketing on an ongoing basis to ensure development and implementation of marketing, sales and technical programs and activities to support annual sales objectives and unique reseller opportunities
- Work with resellers to identify, develop and implement initial go to market strategy and insure they have transitioned to the VV Partner Support team.
- Identify and develop business case for new channel partner opportunities.
- 10+ years sales experience preferably in Human Resources software, Consulting, Solution Delivery or System Integration sales. Track record of achieving goals (sales targets).
- Knowledgeable of Human Resources processes, key software providers, Tier 1 system integrators or consultancies, and business process automation.
- Proven ability to call upon the Human Resources leadership and executives and provide them with a vision and working environment to define next generation SaaS platform products that add value to their existing software platform or consultancy for their clients while increasing their revenue opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, self-motivated, and the ability to work cross functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity startup type environment.
- This position requires travel approximately 30% - 50% of the time depending on location of successful candidate.
This is a Virtual position and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
Please send resumes to email@example.com